Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most logical way to setup a no motion event...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most logical way to setup a no motion event...

I been reading thru old posts in the forum trying to figure out what is the most logical and easiest way to let HS know that a room is vacant. I read that by using virtual devices and x10 motion sensors this can achieved but with alot of ins and outs... I read about Doomotion also, which makes this task easier, but like I said these where old threads.

I also would like to know a way where HS can known if the room really needs to be lighten or not when somebody enters a room is this possible?

I have two types of motion sensor that aim currently not using but will like to put to use: X10 Hack eyes and ZIR0000

Recap: what new practices are being applied for this type of situation.
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
    I been reading thru old posts in the forum trying to figure out what is the most logical and easiest way to let HS know that a room is vacant. I read that by using virtual devices and x10 motion sensors this can achieved but with alot of ins and outs... I read about Doomotion also, which makes this task easier, but like I said these where old threads.

I also would like to know a way where HS can known if the room really needs to be lighten or not when somebody enters a room is this possible?

I have two types of motion sensor that aim currently not using but will like to put to use: X10 Hack eyes and ZIR0000

Recap: what new practices are being applied for this type of situation.
    You did ask a similar question in this thread...

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...ghlight=motion

If I was gonna answer here, I'd give you a similar answer

Comment

Yes, I did ask maybe the same question, but all the feed backs where related with x10 motion sensors. But there where no options for the ZIR0000 motion sensor.
      Hector
      MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Yes, I did ask maybe the same question, but all the feed backs where related with x10 motion sensors. But there where no options for the ZIR0000 motion sensor.
        That is true...

However, I know nothing about the ZIR0000 so I can't help you there...

Comment

What is the difference? I have x10, zir000 and hsm100 motion sensors. They all work the same way!
          Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

Comment

Doesn't a motion sensor "Off" condition, by definition, indicate "no motion"; thus no occupation (or you've dropped dead in the room)??
            Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Working...
            X