Welcome Back!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back online!

Everything is back to normal now. The main website, online store, message board and updater are all fully functional.
    Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
      ... but when I tell her it is fire prevention... she will let me do it...
      Actually, you know, we're all likely just one transistor failure away...
      Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

After a hard weekend of forced slavery,chores are up to date, wife happy and I am happy because its up....
        Hector
        MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

We're always happy when it's up too, but we don't normally post it on the internet .
          Oh c'mon... we all thought it!
          Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Memorial Day Sale..

Any chance I can still get the Memorial Day Deals....I was ordering stuff on May 31st and then things went down and I am just realizing they came back up this morning...

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
              no trouble... actually got stuff done around the house...wife was shocked.. then I told her HS was down.. she said... GO FIGURE!!!

HAH....

I was jonesin!!!!
              Wait... I though home automation was to make life easier... more trouble free ... more time to do other things while HS manages things about the house....
              HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by fbitz777 View Post
                Any chance I can still get the Memorial Day Deals....I was ordering stuff on May 31st and then things went down and I am just realizing they came back up this morning...

Thanks in advance!
                If anyone missed the sale due to the power outage on Sat, email me (or PM me) and let me know what items you wanted to get. I'll work it out for you.

-Mark
                Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

Working...
                X