Event with conditions on the action?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event with conditions on the action?

I recently got a DS90 that is already connected to the doorbell, so it needs to be in the "MIN" state (it triggers at once). I'm planning to mount the DS90 on the door so that I can create an event that is fired by the trigger of the DS90. So:

1. The door is opened and my event is triggered.

2. Wait 30 seconds (for example).

3. Condition: If the "alarm device" is on; trigger the alarm. ElseIf the "alarm device" is off; turn on the lights.

Can this be achieved with events (or with scripting)?
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

I think it could be done either way. It certainly can be done with a script. (Skill and imagination are the only barriers.) To do it with events, I'd create a virtual device that is set to ON after your 30 sec delay. I'd also create a second event that is triggered by the device changing to on, then include whatever conditions are needed on that second event to trigger the alarm. The first event can turn on the lights. If it's critical that the lights be off if the alarm is triggered, then the way I'd do it is have the second event turn them off again.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Hmm... I think I'll try the scripting option. I need the practice.
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Working...
      X