Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to homeseer with a question

hi there,
    at the moment im doing alot of research before i jump in. iv been reading what you guys have been doing with homeseer and its amazing,im looking to use homeseer I havnt purchased it yet as im not clear on this>>>>

i have a four way dvr card with four camera's off it, can i intergrate it with homeseer also can they be viewed via a pda or mobile phone and mce extenders with homeseer?

Thank a mill
    just seen,sorry for the double post accident

Apart from the mce extenders and mobile phone, which I am not sure about, the answer is yes.
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

I use Rover for HomeSeer for "regular cellphones" and I explore the standard status page using NetFront 3.5 (Beta) on Windows Mobile.
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

lovely stuff cheers lads ,
        any1 konw can they be viewed via the mce plug in,so they can be viewed via extenders,
        thanks again

Comment

You may want to post this in the MCE plugin forum as it will get more pertinent exposure.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
          X