moving homeseer to different computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moving homeseer to different computer

hi guys i installed my homeseer v2 on my computer at home but wish to move it to my one at work. i installed all the updates before uninstalling it and when i tried re-installing it on my new computer it said that the liscence id number was still registered to moy computer at home. there was no mesage asking me to move homeseer to another computer after uninstalling it from add/remove programs, an help on this matter would be very much appreciated
    ben.

So you uninstalled it from your Home PC? If so what is the exact error message you get at work? You may need to put in a help desk request to get this reset.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

when i type the liscence id no. and password to register it on the new compute it comes up with
      Registration error!

19171 hslicense: No more registrations are available for this license. Contact technical support for assistance.

Comment

You need to put in a help desk ticket to get this reset.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X