IS Speaking plugin not working ? :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS Speaking plugin not working ? :(

Hi there, I am having problems with this "is-speaking" plugin, it installs and creates the devices fine by the looks of things, but when i create an event and add the trigger as a condition " Is Speaking is speaking condition", click submit and choose either "Is Speaking" or "Is not speaking" there is no "ADD" or "CANCEL" buttons to the right like there is with the rest of the conditions so it will not save, I have clicked "Save" at the bottom but it seems to be waiting for an "add" button to be pressed first.

In the log i recieve the following error when i try to add this condition, please help !

ERROR : Exception building Plug-In conditions(470): Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow

PS. Sorry if this is the wrong area, but i couldnt fine "IS Speaking" plugin under the homeseer generic plugin section.

Many thanks,
    Mike

I am running Windows 2003 server if that makes a difference ?

.. anyone have any ideas please !?

Mike

Comment

I use it without problem, but maybe a workaround would be to trigger off the devices changing and not from the "Is Speaking" test. I'm not near it now so don't know the names, but one of the devices changes state when HomeSeer speaks. Trigger off that. Does that make sense?

Comment

Hi Anogee, cheers, makes sense, I have used the virtual device thats created when u install isSpeaking in a script so the voume is turned down when the computer is speaking and then reverts back to the previous volume when finished.

This works pretty well although it takes a second or two for the music volume to reduce so im having to delay the speaking events to ensure the volume is down before the computer speaks.

Not perfect but will have to do until that error is fixed.

Cheers,
        Mike

Comment

Working...
        X