Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How it will work HE with HS if it is only one way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How it will work HE with HS if it is only one way?

OK Guys I given up on HE205B I will send that to manufacturer to be checked in the meantime while I wait for my interface I wonder how it will work with HE if it is only one way communication.
    How the HS will know is the lamp is really on or not? Does it just notice previous state or how it works?
    For example scenario 1
    Is 1:30am, I woke up and stand up from bed but I do not want to wake up everybody so let say that after midnight I want when in my bedroom is movement sensed by sensor that first floor hall light on 10% only for 1 minute after a there is no move in sensor in bedroom or hall is detected.
    But what will happened if somebody in the same time will move in bedroom 2?
    Will it send on signal to hall light again ant the light will start dimming cycle? – of course if HE2005B is dimmable. Or should I swap to zWave even before I started?

Hallo
    again
    Guys i need some advice how it will work with HE as it looks like dimmable lights now when they actinh only on sensors they very often go to dimming cycle instead to on?

When i install the HS will it change when they wont be connected directly to sensors?

Comment

Working...
    X