Can HS + VR identify WHO is speaking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can HS + VR identify WHO is speaking?

I was wondering, can HS and VR be used so that HS can identify WHO speaks the attention phrase, and thus run one part or another of a script depending on who speaks to it?

Is it science fiction, or can it be done? I looked around the forum, but couldn't find anything on this...

Cheers
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548| Plug-Ins Enabled: Sonos 3.1.0.57, RFXCOM 30.0.0.45, X10 3.0.0.62, IPThermostat 3.4.5.0, Pushover 3P 0.0.0.54, Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206, Z-Wave 3.0.10.0, BLML2HS 2.0.28.0, mcsMQTT 6.12.4.0, Insteon 3.0.7.19​​ | Win 7 32-bit | Intel Atom D2550 @ 1.86GHz 4GB RAM

I don't actually use VR with Homeseer but I beleive this can be partially achieved by intercepting the attention phrase although I'm not quite sure how this works with the VR profiles on the PC.

Look in the HS help file for "Intercepting the Attention Phrase".

Paul..

Comment

As I recall... you have a different attention phrase for each person.. each person trains the PC then somehow it goes to the right person for the attention phrase..

Thats from memory and thats getting old so its worth a search on these forums.

TrOjAn

Comment

As I recall, Paul Koslowsky describes how he does this somewhere in the Voice Recognition (ASR) Hardware forum. I don't recall which thread though.

Comment

Working...
        X