colocating a filterlinc and powerlinc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

colocating a filterlinc and powerlinc

how close is too close to put a filterlinc near a powerlinc device? can i put a filterlinc and powerlinc on the same outlet without the filterlinc absorbing the signal from the powerlinc

anyone piggyback these devices
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

I have a filterlinc fairly close to my Power line interface to isolate my UPS.

It is not a Powerlinc but a CM11A (I still use my INSTEON network under X10 control ). The CM11A is plugged directly in the bottom half of the outlet and a power bar is plugged in the upper half.

My filterlinc is plugged in the Power bar, so it is very close to the CM11A electrically speaking, but does not interfere with my X10 signals at all.

My guess is it won't be any different with a Powerlinc module...

Joel

Comment

Working...
    X