how do I remove a plug-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do I remove a plug-in

My homeseer went bazurk, I'm getting ACT TI1 :Either no license or trial has expired (this is a free plug-in) I removed the .ocx but still HS is complaining. Which file should I edit ....

HomeSeer has an error when adding new X10 interfaces. If you still want to use this plugin let me know and I'll help you get it going. Otherwise simply disable the plugin via the setup > interfaces tab.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      HomeSeer has an error when adding new X10 interfaces. If you still want to use this plugin let me know and I'll help you get it going. Otherwise simply disable the plugin via the setup > interfaces tab.
      It was working fine, untill tonite. The plug-in went mad for some reason, so i had to do a disable. so far so good, however enabling didn't work anymore, it produced the error message (topic title) so i deleted the plug-in, now it doesn't show in the interfaces tab anymore, but HS still believes it is there. Your help is appreciated.

Comment

Try reloading it from the updater and restart HomeSeer and look for any errors.

Comment

Try reloading it from the updater and restart HomeSeer and look for any errors.
          already did that, no joy. I even ran the installer with the repair option.

Comment

Try editing your settings.ini file and look for the gSelectedx10Interface entry and set it to gSelectedx10Interface=ACT TI103 then restart HomeSeer.

Comment

Try editing your settings.ini file and look for the gSelectedx10Interface entry and set it to gSelectedx10Interface=ACT TI103 then restart HomeSeer.
              Yep that did it, this line was corrupted. Many thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X