New member - just saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member - just saying hello

I just ordered the HS2 and the zwave and some switches, outlets, and other things to go along with them. I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival. I've got a Windows Home Server I'm thinking about putting this on or I may just use my desktop. I really haven't decided. I saw a few posts about the WHS but the last thing I want to do is mess up my back-up system. I guess the reason I'm thinking about the WHS is the remote login and it's always on. I'm looking for some lighting and fan control automation and eventually tying something into my security cameras I installed - although they're not IP cameras. SWAN DVR card onto my hard drive. I look forward to getting these things going! This looks like a great group.

John

Welcome to the board! You're correct, it is a great group of people. Sounds like you're off to a good start with the equipment you have. Enjoy it!

BTW - your location shows "mile high" i assume that means denver? Just asking, because I'm a life time Raiders Fan. :-)

Ian
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that See you next Monday!

Comment

i was at the last pregame against seattle, didn't do great, but hey, it's pregame. I'm hoping for at least an even win/loss this year! yeah, you can always count on monday night raider/bronco games! i cancelled cable/sat. so i'll be watching the good mon eve games at a friends house or at the local raider establishment!

Ian
        Plugins:
        BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Welcome John

Looks like you have some nice toys on the way.

Brian

Comment

Working...
          X