Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switchlinc keypad auto-programming

Hey all!

I have about 20 Smarthome Switchlinc keypads in my house. MOST of them all lose their programming whenever I have a power outage, which makes them pretty much useless. (I'm bummed I didn't up for the 7 year warranty when I bought them, but I never suspected they'd go stupid after only two years).

Anyway, I've pretty much given up on programming them, since I have to re-program them a couple times a year. I've got at least ten of the darn things that I never even bothered to program, since I suspect it won't stick. Real low WAF, when she can't count on a keypad to work.

I thought I saw somewhere a way to auto-program these. It would be great if I could have a library of stored programming, and when I had a pwer outage and all the keypadlics go stupid, I could just easily re-set them all.

Did I dream this? I did a quick search and couldn't find anything.

For example: the keypadlinc by my garage inside entrance. One button controlled a couple X10 outlets in the garage, another controlled the inside garage lights, and a third controlled the outside lights. Is there some way to pre-store all this in HS, hit a button on the keypadlinc for programming mode, and tell HomeSeer GO!!! Instead of having to re-do each individual button.

Is this possible?
Working...
X