Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with Events - anyone help please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Events - anyone help please?

Using HS 2 with X10 devices still (I know dinasaur). Problem is ona regular basis the web events page hangs and I have to restart the system.

The error message given in the log is as follows -

21/09/2008 10:54:16 ~!~Database~!~Saving Events...
    21/09/2008 10:54:18 ~!~Database Item~!~Event condition row enumeration for deletes failed: (5940) Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    21/09/2008 10:54:18 ~!~Database~!~Error: EventConditions update loop error (6320) 91, Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    21/09/2008 10:54:18 ~!~Database~!~Processed: 100 events...
    21/09/2008 10:54:18 ~!~Database Item~!~Event condition row enumeration for deletes failed: (5940) Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    21/09/2008 10:54:18 ~!~Database~!~Error: EventConditions update loop error (6320) 91, Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    21/09/2008 10:54:18 ~!~Database~!~Finished: 146 events, applying changes to the database...

- does anyone know what I can do to put it right. It looks terribly complicated to me!

Help much appreciated.

-rty

What version HS are you ON?

Looks like the database might be stuffed, you DO have a backup?

TrOjAn

Comment

Stuffed!

Homeseer 2.1 Version 2.1.104.0

Don't have a current backup - nope!

Anything I can do to save any of it?

-rty

Originally posted by TrOjAn View Post
      What version HS are you ON?

Looks like the database might be stuffed, you DO have a backup?

TrOjAn

Comment

Look in your hs/config/backup folder.. might have one there.. 2.1.104.0?? why stop on that one?

its not latest and not a release version..

TrOjAn

Comment

Originally posted by TrOjAn View Post
          Look in your hs/config/backup folder.. might have one there.. 2.1.104.0?? why stop on that one?

its not latest and not a release version..

TrOjAn
          Time really - just catching up after a couple of years. Just finished a PhD, it was all-consuming. Didn't know there were any later versions - I'll look.

Anyway I can repair this db? - don't fancy thyping it all in from scratch.

Comment

Yes and no

Originally posted by RusteB View Post
            Time really - just catching up after a couple of years. Just finished a PhD, it was all-consuming. Didn't know there were any later versions - I'll look.

Anyway I can repair this db? - don't fancy thyping it all in from scratch.
            There are a few backup files, but the problem is it's been corrupt for a while - I think I know which events are causing it - is there anyway I can just delete them - they won't delete properly from the Event screen?

Comment

Working...
            X