X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAYUUUUUM!!!!!
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
      thought id share mine... now i spent since 10am and a few "Beverage" breaks... but not alot.. WOW it takes alot to rip apart and get up and running again..

i still have a few cameras to get up... edgeport 22/c for brutech (not installed yet) and a few other things but you get the jist...
      well you cant see my plethora of power strips...

but now I have 2 rack mounted power strips... and still one on the wall for now.. until i get new batteries for my ups (2x apc 1000 and 1x apc 1500)

but you still see the mess of cables I have. I have to sit back and clean them up, zip tie, cut shorter, etc...
      Attached Files

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

No one seems to have posted here in a while. This thread is what inspires me to work on my installation.
        A computer's attention span is as long
        as it's powercord.

Comment

What a mess! I need to clean this up this weekend.
          Attached Files
          https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
            What a mess! I need to clean this up this weekend.
            You lucky, my wife will kill me [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
              You lucky, my wife will kill me [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
              Divorsed, recent cancer survivor, Its fun time!
              Attached Files
              https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Show us your kit!

The brains to my house. Seems it's never ending on adding and cleaning up after adding. I run an esx host for HS, 2016 Domain Controller, and FreePBX

Brown box in the back is my DSC alarm and the white box does my AV splitting and house network punch down. Green box is my arduino mega.

Use a Cisco sg300 POE switch for the house and Dahua NVR for the cams. The whole wall is connected to a UPS that can keep it running for roughly 30 minutes.

I have been slowly moving things off the wall and into the rack. Still need to clean up wiring.

Comment

Took me 15 years to get it this clean. The HomeSeer PC case is a 4U Rosewill that I chopped 6" off it's depth. It has a Spyder IP KVM connected to it for remote troubleshooting.

Everything is a tight squeeze. Behind the fan tray and lower panels are a Cisco ASA5505, 4 Channel DVR, 4 port IP power outlet switch, Access Point, and the cable modem. Also behind the rack is the Cat 5E and RG6 coax distribution. I blacked out all the blue LEDs on the Monoprice 6 zone audio amp because they were too bright.

All this went in when I remodeled the closet for my wife.
                  -
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ours is a little underwhelming. Two computers, with HS3 running headless and use second PC running VNC to connect to HS3 box when needed, which is not very often.

USB 3 1TB drive to store HS3 backups along with stuff that's important to me.

Second PC is used by my wife for photo processing, etc. Seagate 4TB NAS is for storing photos and her important stuffs.

Laptop in living room runs Blue Iris, wirelessly. Unless the cat sits on the keyboard, BI runs and runs.

Unify switches and AP complement the setup with a 16 x 150 Poe switch in a leviton can in one of our walk in closets and a 8 x 150 switch in the garage. Between these two switches we power our cameras.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Rvtravlr; September 2, 2017, 08:57 PM.
                    Michael

Comment

Attached Files
                      Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Rvtravlr View Post

where is the like button!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X