EZIO6I Compatability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EZIO6I Compatability

The EZIO6I documentation lists HS support; is this possible w/o and ISY or additional scripting? Is there a plugin possibly?

I ask because none of the other EZIO products list HomeSeer support, only the EZIO6I.

Thanks,

Grant

Grant, I have a few of the EZIO devices and the only way that I have found them to work is to use the script that HS provides (see the scripts directory). The file is called Insteon_ExtDevSupport.vb... you'll need to modify it for the device address, etc. that you have. I have found the scripts to be very flexible/useful.... I have not used the ISY product, but I understand (from their website) they don't yet support all of the various EZIO products so the scripting may be your only option today.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by GregHoog View Post
      Grant, I have a few of the EZIO devices and the only way that I have found them to work is to use the script that HS provides (see the scripts directory). The file is called Insteon_ExtDevSupport.vb... you'll need to modify it for the device address, etc. that you have. I have found the scripts to be very flexible/useful.... I have not used the ISY product, but I understand (from their website) they don't yet support all of the various EZIO products so the scripting may be your only option today.

Greg
      Greg,

Out of curiosity, are you running HS version 2.3.0.9? The reason I ask, is that when I upgraded, the Insteon_ExtDevSupport.vb script stopped installing on startup and I was never able to figure out the problem.

Thanks,
      -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
      HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Originally posted by tmcgowan View Post
        Greg,

Out of curiosity, are you running HS version 2.3.0.9? The reason I ask, is that when I upgraded, the Insteon_ExtDevSupport.vb script stopped installing on startup and I was never able to figure out the problem.

Thanks,
        Todd, I am running the 2.3.0.9 version of HS2 AND the Insteon Plugin 1.1.5.1... I think any other combination (outside of going back to .076) doesn't seem to work.

Comment

Working...
        X