Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Automatic refresh of the switch status possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automatic refresh of the switch status possible?

Attached Files

Is it the web page that is not updating? There is an option for auto refresh interval on the Setup/Web Server page. The default setting is zero, which means the web page does not update automatically. You can change it to any value you want (as long as your computer can handle the overhead).
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

The web page (file:///C:/Programme/HomeSeer%20HSBasic/html/tail.htm) is empty, see attachment.

Best regards

peter
      Attached Files

Comment

At the top of you HS screen you should see a SETUP tab. After selecting SETUP you should see a Web Server sub tab. The refresh frequency should be one of the options on that page.
        Attached Files
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

<o></o>
          Attached Files

Comment

I'm stumped. I also have the standard version of HS, but my menu bar is clearly different from yours. Have you submitted a help request?

Comment

I wasn't able to find a lot of information on the Basic version but if that's all you have and all you can access in basic, it's indeed very basic. Hopefully there is just something amiss that a help desk ticket can get to the bottom of.
              Marty
              ------
              XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
              Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

You need to enable the other buttons using the setup link. Select setup and then Web Site and enable the buttons along the bottom of the page.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Looking at his setup page above he doesn't seem to have the Web Site tab to get to those buttons on the bottom.
                  Marty
                  ------
                  XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2

Comment

The strange thing is that the tabs on the Setup screen are only a subset of what they should be. I don't think those are selectable are they?

Comment

looking at my page the web site tab is not even listed as one that you can show or not, none of the tabs having to do with web pages or setup are.
                      Marty
                      ------

Comment

I got the feedback from the heldesk, it is the problem of the Basic Version, they don't have more option

Comment

Well, at least you know, I guess they didn't call it basic for no good reason.
                          Marty
                          ------

Comment

Working...
                          X