Drink Recipies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes!

except without the need for Xlobby...and (at least for me) it needs to be able to display on an Audrey (basically anything that runs on IE4).

--Dan
    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
      Just to help people gain access to the drinks.xml data easily, I quickly wrote a Homeseer web page that can display the data.

Make a new directory in your Homeseer 2/data folder called drinks and place drinks.xml in that folder i.e.

Homeseer 2/data/drinks/drinks.xml

Place the supplied Drinks.asp in your Homeseer 2/html directory. Call up drinks.asp in your web browser and select the drink you wish to view from the drop-down!

That simple!

Enjoy!

WOW jon00 Works flawelessly..... as usual..

looks great... now I have to look at the xml and edit it... need to add ours in....
      also I will have to make a family drink recipie page..... so I can have one that we like.. and add to it as we go....

Originally posted by jay View Post
      Like this?
      Then select one.
      DUDE... that is nice.....
      HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Thanks. Works on the Free XLobby and my Audrey. HS2 is integrated thru a plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by drozwood90 View Post
          Jon,

As always, AWESOME!

I'll try to add some mods to it tonight...depends on how much attention I need to put towards my new child (1 month)...

Checkboxes populated by listing all the ingredients under the pull down...check boxes and have ONLY drinks that contain those ingredients show.

A "keyboard" (for those with touch screens), choose a letter of the alphabet and have only drinks that begin with those letters show.

This is a good entry into what I wanted to do with my movies!!

Thoughts?

--Dan
          Congrats on your child - hope you are getting some sleep!

Feel free to modify as you wish. I just wrote this as a starter...it is very usable but could be improved.
          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
            WOW jon00 Works flawelessly..... as usual..

looks great... now I have to look at the xml and edit it... need to add ours in....
            also I will have to make a family drink recipie page..... so I can have one that we like.. and add to it as we go....
            Thanks!
            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
              Congrats on your child - hope you are getting some sleep!

Feel free to modify as you wish. I just wrote this as a starter...it is very usable but could be improved.
              As an aid to others...when I get this to work, do you want it posted here (it's a jon one off) or do you want me to submit it on your webserver's forum to be versioned and served on your system?

--Dan
              Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

OK, any idea why any of the drinks that have an ' in the name get a leading > as well?

--Dan

Comment

All,

Until I get this out...

I fixed the goofy way HTML renders CR and LFs...

After this line:
                  Ingredients=hs.stringitem(Ingredients,2,"<ingredients>")
                  Add this line:
                  Ingredients=Replace(Ingredients, vbcrlf, "<br>")

Then for all the ingredients you will have them listed itemized...

And the directions at the end.

--Dan

Comment

attempt alpha 0.0001

This is a text only attempt at this.

If anyone has suggestions, let me know...also, I've been making this so it works on my Audrey...

There's some code in there that needs to come out (test code), but this will give you all an idea about what I'm trying to do with this.

I think I might try to use an Image Map to replace these html links

I've attached BOTH the image I'm considering using AND the alpha version of Jon's modified drinks.asp page!

(kid was sleeping on me, so I was stuck awake...thought I'd code)

--Dan
                    Attached Files

Comment

Jay,

can you post the drink images? Or is that same image shown for all drinks?

--Dan

Comment

v0.1, image mapped keyboard...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by drozwood90 View Post
                          Jay,

can you post the drink images? Or is that same image shown for all drinks?

--Dan
                          The image is static. That would be 1200 image Googling!

Comment

Originally posted by jay View Post
                            The image is static. That would be 1200 image Googling!
                            or 1200 bottle purchases... and one nice party
                            HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

I guess there's another script to write!

Comment

A picture spider for Google Images?

Comment

Working...
                                X