Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jay View Post
    A picture spider for Google Images?
    HAH.. I remember a program a while ago called spider.. did that.....
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Sorry. A spider in this sense software that for example, will search for album covers at say, WallMart, Amazon, etc. after you key in the album name. You're presented with some thumbnails and can choose one and copy it to a folder.

Gives me an idea...

Comment

Updated V0.2:
        Now has proper Audrey support, and a selector to choose if you want Audrey support or not.

rename the file from .zip to .rar (baby crying no time to re-zip it)

Any suggestions / updates?

--Dan
        Attached Files
        Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Food recipes

I have database and recipe xmls if anyone wants. I think there's 4,000-4,500. Lost count.

Comment

I have database and recipe xmls if anyone wants. I think there's 4,000-4,500. Lost count.
            but of course...
            HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Sointenly.

MealMaster is the DB, meals_details has the recipes. DB is too big. Will UL to a Website. Hang on.
              Attached Files

Comment

Meals DB.

http://www.gladwyne.com/avatars/MealMaster.xml

Comment

Looks like everything needed is actually in MealMaster. Meals_details is actually a container.

Comment

I'll see about adding this in.

I'm also looking for a Milkshake database as well.

I think I can add in the meals DB and then a Milkshake one as well without too much trouble...that's what's nice about dynamic web pages!!

--Dan
                    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

There are that many shakes?

Comment

There are that many shakes?
                        Sure! I remember back in High School, I had recepies for at least 10-15 of them.

There's 24 just on this page!
                        http://www.1st-milkshake-n-smoothie-...e_Recipes.html

--Dan

Comment

Cool. Like to see them.

Comment

Sorry all,

I ran into a snag. I'll figure it out though!

I've got the Drinks section done (see above) and the food section (on my PC).

Blending them together is posing to be a challenge due to HOW I want to "block" code from appearing to make a nice clean (choose food or drinks) appearance...the form post is goofing me up.

I'll learn up on that and get back to you all!

--Dan

Comment

Done
                              v0.3
                              -changed name of file to make sense
                              -added ability to read in food database
                              -added icons / links to choose food or drink
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X