Drink Recipies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drink Recipies

Ok so does anyone have anything setup for drink recipies?
    like a bartenders book that they have?

I know I can use the free recipies in the updater (which im gonna possibly use)

but wanted to see what yall if anyone is using...

im drinkin at the moment (doubled recipie for my martini glass)
    1.5 ounce 3 olives rootbeer vodka
    .5 ounce amaretto
    shaken over ice
    poured into martini glass and a plop of vanilla ice cream...
    MMMMM GOOD!!!!
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

I can post 2 xml files if that'll do you any good.
    One is the drink names, the other is the mixology for each. 1200 drinks.

Comment

Sure!
      Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

That would be a interesting program
        danielbo

Comment

see it only took me..... the local east coast redneck to ask.....

sounds good... hook us up...!!!!

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Why stop with recipes only. Take a look at this, with a little work HS could make your drinks. Not sure how well text to speech would work though.

http://www.barmonkey.net/

Comment

Depends on how many you've had!
              Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Drinks xmls

These files came from the XLobby board.

drinks.xml database
                drink_details detail page (mixology)
                Attached Files

Comment

If of any value, can post the XLobby start page that renders the list onscreen.

Comment

Just to help people gain access to the drinks.xml data easily, I quickly wrote a Homeseer web page that can display the data.

Make a new directory in your Homeseer 2/data folder called drinks and place drinks.xml in that folder i.e.

Homeseer 2/data/drinks/drinks.xml

Place the supplied Drinks.asp in your Homeseer 2/html directory. Call up drinks.asp in your web browser and select the drink you wish to view from the drop-down!

That simple!

Enjoy!
                    Attached Files
                    Jon

Comment

oh god see what I started!!!!

I will have to check this out... yesterday was a bad day.. car broke down on the way to work...

so at 200,245 miles on a 96 camaro... the wife decided.... the driveway needed a
                      2008 chevy silverado 4wd 1500 crew cab...... !!!!!!!

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Thanks Jon,

Since I have a touch screen on the bar wall, this makes a great addition
                          Over The Hill
                          What Hill?
                          Where?
                          When?
                          I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

Jon,

As always, AWESOME!

I'll try to add some mods to it tonight...depends on how much attention I need to put towards my new child (1 month)...

Checkboxes populated by listing all the ingredients under the pull down...check boxes and have ONLY drinks that contain those ingredients show.

A "keyboard" (for those with touch screens), choose a letter of the alphabet and have only drinks that begin with those letters show.

This is a good entry into what I wanted to do with my movies!!

Thoughts?

--Dan

Comment

Like this?
                              Then select one.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X