Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When using Outlook - any way to auto save received attachements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Brower
    replied
    I bet you people wish London was as dry as your sense of humours.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    hmm...If everyone donated, I might be rich but sadly that is not the case! There are a high number of leechers around, however there are some good guys too (you know who you are).

Oh well, back to the London slums to cut my wrists

If you need some help with this, please let me know!

Leave a comment:

• Bill Brower
    replied
    OH! Didn't see that one coming!

I am running pjcOutlook and I'd hate to run that fat old Outlook just to support one plugin. OK, next set of days off I'll take a look your email setup. I cruise by your website every so often, I hope donationware at least partially makes up for your time. Or are you independantly wealthy and selfabusive?

Cheers - Bill

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    OK, understand.

With a little bit of scripting, my email package could process the attachment and file copying to the correct directory...but I think you know I was going to say that!

Leave a comment:

• Bill Brower
    replied
    I want to send an ini file from my Homeseer to my Carseer so these programs would have the same copy of ini file. Another is if I were to get a Vonage vmail sent to me I'd like to try to convert that to a file that HSP file.

Junk like that. Thanks for asking.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Bill,

What are you trying to achieve? I cannot answer your question but there may be other ways to do what you want.

Leave a comment:

• When using Outlook - any way to auto save received attachements?

Pardon me if this has been covered.

When using Outlook is there any way to auto save received attachements to the harddrive on a HomeSeer box? I think there are a few paid programs on the net but we have so many clever people here I was wondering if this ever was addressed.

TIA- Bill
Working...
X