Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking For People Who Integrate Security With Their Home Automation

Hello all,

I am hoping to speak to those of you from the UK who are installing great security on your residential property which is integrated with your home automation.

I am making a documentary film for Channel 4 about UK homeowners who have amazing home security systems and would love to feature one with Home Automation technology at the heart of it.

If you are interested, please drop me a line on ally.roberts@centuryfilmsltd.com or call 0207 378 6106.
    At this stage it is just for a confidential research call and there is no obligation to be further involved.

Thank you kindly for any assistance you are able to provide.

Ally Roberts
    www.centuryfilmsltd.com

Originally posted by allycentury View Post
    Hello all,

I am hoping to speak to those of you from the UK who are installing great security on your residential property which is integrated with your home automation.

I am making a documentary film for Channel 4 about UK homeowners who have amazing home security systems and would love to feature one with Home Automation technology at the heart of it.

If you are interested, please drop me a line on ally.roberts@centuryfilmsltd.com or call 0207 378 6106.
    At this stage it is just for a confidential research call and there is no obligation to be further involved.

Thank you kindly for any assistance you are able to provide.

Ally Roberts
    www.centuryfilmsltd.com

You should talk to DJ Black.
    Rumour has it he provides technical support to MI6.

Comment

Oh, thats gone and done it... quick...hide...
      ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

DJ Black

It would be great to correspond with you.

Please email: ally.roberts @ centuryfilmsltd.com

Look forward to hearing from you - you come highly recommended!

Thank you

Ally

Comment

Email sent.....
          ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

Working...
          X