USB-UIRT codes for Harmon Kardon AVR-635

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USB-UIRT codes for Harmon Kardon AVR-635

I finally figured out how to teach the USB-UIRT remote signals (a window hides behind HS2). Now I have a problem; the remote for the Harmon Kardon AVR-635 will not continue sending a signal as long as the button is held down and it stops before the USB-UIRT can get a full reading. How do I work this out.

Is there a way to find the "codes" and input them manually? I'm trying to do a one button start up of AVR-635, Samsung DLP TV, then Pioneer DVD, Cox cable box, Wii, or ReplayTV using Maestro. I also want to put the system back to Cable after watching ReplayTV, DVD, or playing Wii.

Please help.

have you ever thought of controlling it via its 2 way rs232 connection? Phillip colley wrote a plugin for the avr 425, which with little modification was able to work with my avr325.
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Originally posted by completelyhis View Post
      have you ever thought of controlling it via its 2 way rs232 connection? Phillip colley wrote a plugin for the avr 425, which with little modification was able to work with my avr325.
      I'm not much of a programmer plus the AVR and computer are on opposite sides of the room.

Comment

Working...
      X