No announcement yet.

Anyone for Forth ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wasn't forth based on the post-fix notation and stacks?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Brower View Post
      Do-you-want-to-play-a-game?
      Believe it or not, in '75 the imsai 8080 was my dream machine! I eventually settled for a home built Super Elf from Quest Electronics. It had an 1802 processor, 4K memory and a Hex keypad/display.
      Last edited by Wadenut; November 26, 2008, 07:28 PM.
      Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Originally posted by fran_joel View Post
        I always thought "Forth" was a great American Icon.

Geez, you guys even named your national Holiday after it !

The Forth of July !
        By that logic, Canada is #1. Ours is on the 1st of July, which as it happens is my birthday. When I was little I thought the parades were for me

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
          I do not beleive this. FORTH!, It was a great media. I, of course are far to young to know about Forth.

I think, Sir, you should become a member of The Old Farts Club, HS prefer The Elerly Gentlemans Club.

Have a read and share your memories.
          Already done Gogs. Post #93, although there's much more to add. The problem is, I've begun to forget more than I ever knew.

I wonder what became of First, Second and Third? (Windows 3, Windows 3.1, Windows 95... Vista). Somewhere around XP, MS peaked. Perhaps FORTH was the apex.

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
            Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" He replied, "My name is Legion; for we are many."
            Ya beat me to it, Ken! (travelling for holiday)

And here I was going to suggest that Wade was just filled with the Spirt!
            Plugins:
            BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Originally posted by fran_joel View Post
              I always thought "Forth" was a great American Icon.
              Don't be daft.

It's the river that flowes through Scotland and as it passes under the Forth Bridge it becomes The Firth of Forth.

I thought everone knew that.
              sigpic
              A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Working...
              X