1 wire plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 wire plugin

just wonderiny if there is anyone in oz,nz that is interested in garys 1 wire plugin. ive found some ds 9097u e25s but min order is 4 @ $48 each.if i can find 3 interested people 1 will place an order i will also grab some ds18b20u's,ds2405's and ds2438az's. leave a reply if interested

is that AUD$48 ?
    is it a local source? - Ive been trying to find any local (retail) support for Dallas products -w ithout luck
    Gave up & did "sample orders" to US address, but still waiting for them to arrive to my overseas lolcation.
    Im also in melb Aust

Comment

yes it is aus$.The supplier is arrow electronics 95749300

Comment

Niko - sorry for delayed response - have been travelling
        Am interested in the 1 wire interface, however read somewhere - amongst the posts on the board about soem probs with using Garys interface when using com port version of the 1 wire interface.
        ie it "resents" or doesnty maintain the state of the 1 wire switches when PC resets... given that Im planning to use some 2405's on the 1 wire link to interface to my alarm panel - I dont want switches going to uncontrolled states.
        I read that the USB version of the interface doesnt have the same probs... & the USB version would suit me better (have more USB ports avail than spare serials)..... yr thoughts

Comment

Niko - either way Im ok with spending $48 locally to give it a try - so count me in.
          you can contact me direct on greg.s.young@telstra.com
          what did arrow quote for delivery time?

Comment

in reply to gyoung, sorry have also been away.as soon as i get two interested parties (You being the first)we will chat and decide which interface to buy then i will make the purchase.i didnt enquire about delivery time but they are in melb and had everything in stock so im guessing about 5 working days.anyway lets hope someone else is interested so we can get vthis going. speak soon,
            Niko

Comment

Appologies to Pete Garyga who wrote the plugin im talking about.His name is Pete not Gary as id mentioned earlier,
              Niko

Comment

Working...
              X