Log entrys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log entrys

OK after some stumbling,and several attempts, mostly my errors and Vista crap, I have HSPRO running on a vista machine. I have a few questions I hope someone can answer.
    Every time the speaker client "speaks" I get this log entry:

12/31/2008 3:09:50 PM - Info - Event Trigger "Speak Time"
    12/31/2008 3:09:50 PM - Info - Speak ():The time is 3:09 PM
    12/31/2008 3:09:50 PM - ITUNES - Audio Started: 0
    12/31/2008 3:09:50 PM - ITUNES - Audio Started: 1
    12/31/2008 3:09:53 PM - ITUNES - Audio Stopped: 2
    12/31/2008 3:09:53 PM - ITUNES - Audio Stopped: 1
    I-Tunes latest plug-in is installed because I did buy HSTOUCH and the latest beta required the latest I-Tunes plug-in. But I-tunes is not "ON". Does TTS use i-tunes for audio out? Or is this not normal? Why is Itunes -audio starting and stoping?

On the HS webcontrol status page:what is the check box between the note icon and the status indication?

In Event triggers, device status change trigger:
    whats the diff between "change to on" and "set on" ?

Is this basic info documented somewhere? Iv searched help-files but they are not very helpful, dare I ask for instruction manuel? Did I miss something?

Thanks for the help
    Jim

Originally posted by jcap View Post
    OK after some stumbling,and several attempts, mostly my errors and Vista crap, I have HSPRO running on a vista machine. I have a few questions I hope someone can answer.
    Every time the speaker client "speaks" I get this log entry:

12/31/2008 3:09:50 PM - Info - Event Trigger "Speak Time"
    12/31/2008 3:09:50 PM - Info - Speak ():The time is 3:09 PM
    12/31/2008 3:09:50 PM - ITUNES - Audio Started: 0
    12/31/2008 3:09:50 PM - ITUNES - Audio Started: 1
    12/31/2008 3:09:53 PM - ITUNES - Audio Stopped: 2
    12/31/2008 3:09:53 PM - ITUNES - Audio Stopped: 1
    I-Tunes latest plug-in is installed because I did buy HSTOUCH and the latest beta required the latest I-Tunes plug-in. But I-tunes is not "ON". Does TTS use i-tunes for audio out? Or is this not normal? Why is Itunes -audio starting and stoping?
    Are you running iTunes version 2.4.0.21? I thought these debug messages were removed from this version.

On the HS webcontrol status page:what is the check box between the note icon and the status indication?
    This is used to select multiple devices and then slide to the bottom and manipulate them IE Disable Events.

In Event triggers, device status change trigger:
    whats the diff between "change to on" and "set on" ?
    [b]I can't remember this one. Hopefully someone else does[/]

Is this basic info documented somewhere? Iv searched help-files but they are not very helpful, dare I ask for instruction manuel? Did I miss something?
    Most of this stuff is either in the help files, on this message board, in the KB articles on the HomeSeer home page or in the getting started videos on the HomeSeer home page.

Thanks for the help
    Jim
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I am running I-Tunes plug-in 2.4.0.21

Are you running iTunes version 2.4.0.21? I thought these debug messages were removed from this version

Are these messages normal? Or are you saying they are just beta leftover debug messages? Is anyone else seeing them? I ask because I have had problems after the latest HSTOUCH and itunes plug-in install

Thanks rupp

Comment

These messages are debug messages and will not cause a problem.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X