windows mobil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

windows mobil

I know I am new and have much to learn about HS but why is there no basic instruction manuel? Between HSpro HStouch and some hardware I have spent considerable money and even the garbage software from X10 for $39.95 had instructions. I have wasted more time searching

Anyway did i misunderstand something or can i not access HS from my Windows mobil Phone?

HSPRO includes a built-in webserver and special web interface for small browser-enabled devices like PDAs and PocketPCs; perfect for travelers and vacationers wishing to monitor and control their homes remotely

where is this special web interface? I am Trying to find any info and cant seem to find? I want to simply access the HS pages on a motorolaQ running windows mobil, can this be done ? Where is information or instructions?

Jim

Instruction manual:

A lot of companies don't print manuals anymore, they are provided digitally. I get all my info either from this board or from the HS website. You can go here

http://www.homeseer.com/support/manuals_guides.htm

or here for more detailed help info

http://www.homeseer.com/support/home...2/homeseer.htm

Windows Mobile:

I don't have HS pro, so I can't help you with that. maybe the documentation above can lead you down the right road?
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Thank you for your reply,
      Printed was not expected, a pdf woud be fine!
      I have searched to no avail. I am sure I am just missing it.

Anybody?

Thank you
      Jim

Comment

There's the free Touchpad plugin as well as the paid WapSeer 3 plugin. There's also the free Rover plugin as well as Jon00's 2 web page packages. Oh, and the new HSTouch.

There are the getting started HomeSeer videos available on the HomeSeer home page and the help files for HS are laid out in a getting started order as well. Add that to this message board you shouldn't have much trouble finding anything.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X