Home Automation at the White House...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Automation at the White House...

Does anyone know if the White House in Washington DC has a home automation system? If so, what is it like and does it use a Blackberry? Haven't you ever wondered just how smart the most well known house in the nation is?

Jerry
    ________
    Pregnant gangbang
    Last edited by Jerry Coleman; May 15, 2011, 11:15 PM.

without a job in the Secret Service and Whitehouse Communications Agency, you'll never know HOW smart it is!

Comment

Please try to keep the posts centered around home automation please.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

It is Home Automation. I thought they may be some one who knew what the White House was doing in terms of HA. I was looking for some ideas that I might want to do...
        ________
        Squirt4uuu
        Last edited by Jerry Coleman; May 15, 2011, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Coleman View Post
          It is Home Automation. I thought they may be some one who knew what the White House was doing in terms of HA. I was looking for some ideas that I might want to do...
          Jerry,
          Your post is fine. There were a few replies that became more politics than automation so we deleted them.

As far as automation goes - I wouldn't think it was automated. It's so old and you know that wouldn't go to put new fangled switched in that place.

Comment

Rupp,

Thanks for the update. President Obama has spoken about making government buildings more energy efficient. I think HomeSeer would be the perfect choice to achieve this.

Jerry
            ________
            Ferrari p
            Last edited by Jerry Coleman; May 15, 2011, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Rupp,

Thanks for the update. President Obama has spoken about making government buildings more energy efficient. I think HomeSeer would be the perfect choice to achieve this.

Jerry
              I'll have to get Mark to send President Obama a copy of HomeSeer. Boy wouldn't that be an endorsement.

Comment

It couldn't hurt for him to know about it. I believe it would be a great way to control energy usage. Lights could be set to turn off if the room was vacant using Zwave, the heat could be set back at night and then back on during the day. Water leaks could be monitored. It would be easy enough for the average user to use. I believe it would be a great opportunity for HomeSeer to be apart of the energy plan.
                ________
                DEPAKOTE HELP
                Last edited by Jerry Coleman; May 15, 2011, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Rupp,

Jerry
                  He could use it to try and get the thermostats below 78.
                  Marty
                  ------
                  XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
                  Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

I saw a show on TLC, or a channel like that, not to long ago about the White House. It said they were very late in even getting Internet in the White House. I would bet there is not a lot of technology outside of security. In fact they are probably installing the DVT converter boxes right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X