Could not delete from specified tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could not delete from specified tables

I am getting the following errors at startup. Can someone point me in the right direction to solve this? Thanks.

2/8/2009 9:53:25 AM - Database Item - Saving Event Lighting Halloween Lights Off
    2/8/2009 9:53:25 AM - Error - Delete (EventActions) 2 Error: Could not delete from specified tables.
    2/8/2009 9:53:27 AM - Database Item - Saving Event Speech Daddy Home
    2/8/2009 9:53:27 AM - Error - Delete (EventActions) 2 Error: Could not delete from specified tables.
    2/8/2009 9:53:27 AM - Database Item - Saving Event Lighting Halloween Lights On
    2/8/2009 9:53:27 AM - Error - Delete (EventActions) 2 Error: Could not delete from specified tables.

I am seeing the same problems, started with .19 ver of HS. I am still on .19.
    Thanks,

T.

Comment

This error can "generally" be solved by deleting the event that is listed just before this error and recreating it.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

By the way - going to the event and saving it appears to resolve the issue. It doesn't appear that you have to delete it?

Comment

Working...
        X