Transfer Plugin serial / registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transfer Plugin serial / registration

I have and old Homeseer 1.7 server that i setup 3 years ago and honestly haventy hardly looked at in three years. it has been doing its job well. Now its time to replace the box and move to windows server 2003 and Homeseer 2. The problem i have is i dont want to re-purchase my plugins and was wondering if there is a way to retrieve the registration information from my old HS1.7 box. The plugins i am most concerned about is the Napco plugin, MCS temp and Domotion. Can this be done or am i screwed

Thank you

I would submit a helpdesk ticket to get your reg codes
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

You'd better hurry because I believe Mark announced that the HomeSeer upgrade program was ending.

Found it:
      http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...331#post858331
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
      X