Have DSC PS832. Need????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have DSC PS832. Need????

I have a DSC Power Series 832 (PC5010) that has been in my house for years. Finally getting around to blending it in with HS.

What module do I need to do this? I have heard of the IT-100 and the PC-5401. Which is preferred?? Who sells them?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

I've been testing and making changes to the DSC plugin the last few days with the IT-100 and it works really well. A quick search will turn up several retailers. Hopefully some of the veterans of this hardware will chime in on the differences between the interfaces.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

So the IT-100

So is the general concensus that the TI-100 is the way to go with a DSC system???

Comment

Since the older interface (PC-5401) is either discontinued or about to be by DSC, not much choice going forward.
        Marty
        ------
        XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
        Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Good point.

Thanks!

Comment

Let us know if the DSC plugin works for you. Some seem to be having communication issues but I can't for the life of me figure this out.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
            X