Security Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security Panel

OK, so I'm new to HomeSeer... I am outfitting a 4000 square foot building with cameras and sensors. Most of the cameras will be hard wired (would like to use them for motion sensing / alerts) and then any other sensors will probably be Z-Wave wireless PIR type. My question here is I want HomeSeer to be the primary "security" backend. I was planning on integrating an entry panel and possibly fingerprint scanner. My question is relatively simple but I can't seem to find the straight forward answer. I just want to have a panel to arm or disarm HomeSeer per-se. As in if the system is armed and there is motion in Zone1 alert via XYZ. But most of the users of the system would rather arm and disarm via a panel. Can I just buy a panel, such as a Gemini or On-Q panel (other suggestions are more than welcome!) to control HomeSeer without having an entire security system hooked up to it? Maybe I'm missing the boat here but it seems like that's very doable... I just don't want to buy things that aren't going to logically work as I need them to.

Thanks in advance!!!
    --windexh8er
Working...
X