Other Home Automation Forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Home Automation Forums?

Not to be rude but are there other home automation forums that are a bit more active? It seems like the only person who ever responds to my postings are Rupp (which I appreciate), if anyone responds at all. Since I am posting I would offer a suggestion to the HS personnel to perhaps provide some basic outlines on the projects that you can do with their product with one line diagrams of the components needed. So far I have been able to find the information that I need from searching and reading the forum but I have spent hours doing it. I have been involved in electronics for over 28 years and have a reasonably good knowledge about such things. I would guess that if is taking me this long to figure out how to put the pieces together and make it work that 90% of the other people who have an interest in home automation just give up which means lost sales for HS. I like the product (bought it) and look forward to utilizing it in the house. I hope my comments are taken as suggestions and not criticism.
    Thanks
    Dan

You could try over at CocoonTech

http://www.cocoontech.com/forums/index.php

It all depends on what you're trying to make HomeSeer do.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Dan,
      The best way to use this forum is to ask, then ask again. The board had been quite for the last few weeks but it's generally busy and helpful.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        Dan,
        The best way to use this forum is to ask, then ask again. The board had been quite for the last few weeks but it's generally busy and helpful.

has been quiet because im back to work!!!! HAH.....

sorry to not add to the post..

homeseer and cocoontech are my 2...

kicker is if you have a homeseer question go here... mostly any other ha questions cocoontech (not saying yall dont know about it here) but cocoontech is good for cctv, elk stuff, etc....

i dont come here to just read - well sometimes...

but i get on a kick... like temp sensors... then i go haywire posting questions..then others get interested then the q's go from others... it has always been spurts since i have been here...

so more than anything... what are you looking for? need help?

~Jeff
        HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

http://www.google.com

~Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Brower View Post

what is this place you speaketh of????
            HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

You will know it in thirty years as Skynet.
              Attached Files

~Bill

Comment

hehe I liked that one!
                Marty
                ------
                XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
                Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Working...
                X