The Home Automation Store query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Home Automation Store query

Has anyone done business with www.TheHomeAutomationStore.com?

I just wanted to make sure they are legit, because some of their prices are so low.

If it seems to good to be true it probably is...
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Why do you say that Rupp? Heck, I might order a couple things from them.
      HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Me too, that is if it weren't for the FexEx shipping. I'd get soaked with brokerage fees. The prices are comparable to those on some eBay stores I've dealt with.
        Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

They have a toll-free number, yahoo ecommerce, online customer chat - I would say legit.
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by thymer View Post
            Why do you say that Rupp? Heck, I might order a couple things from them.
            First of all their prices aren't that good as compared to X10 specials. There's a reason that saying has persisted over the ages. They may be a perfect place to order from but then again maybe not? Order from them and let us know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
              First of all their prices aren't that good as compared to X10 specials. There's a reason that saying has persisted over the ages. They may be a perfect place to order from but then again maybe not? Order from them and let us know how it goes.
              I'm not a trusting sole anymore. I have bought from X-10 here in Vegas many times and know I can trust them to send what I order and it usually gets here the next day. Somebody sent me a link to a page where I can buy one DS10A and get another two for just a dollar each, so for now I will stick with X-10.

Rupp,
              Were you referring to X-10 out of Vegas for the X-10 specials?

Thanks for all of the input guys; it is much appreciated.

Dual core 2.0, 2 gig ram, HS2.3, HSTouch 1.0.0, T-103 (?), z-troller, z-seer, misc X-10 not available as z-wave.

Comment

Same city as Martin's store - perhaps he is familiar with them.
                Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Turns out X10.com had the better deal after all. I picked up 12 DS10A's using two of their sales. Buy a "sticker" for $9.99 and get a DS10A and a motion detector. Buy a security key chain remote for $19.95 and get five DS10A's.

Comment

If it seems to good to be true it probably is...
                    That's good advice but define "too good to be true". Bargains aren't always too good to be true, are they?

Comment

Originally posted by DC View Post
                      That's good advice but define "too good to be true". Bargains aren't always too good to be true, are they?
                      This is for you to answer. Life has taught me that for every 2 or 3 bargains comes a loss. When it's all added up, I'd been better off buying from a reputable dealer. Your milage may vary.

Comment

Working...
                      X