• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• renaatdb
    replied
    Hello,

More errors;

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>25/05/2009 20:08:59 </TD><TD class=LOGType1 colSpan=3 align=left>HomeVision Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>parse_message experienced error 13, Type mismatch on line 780</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>25/05/2009 20:09:00 </TD><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>HomeVision Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>parse_message experienced error 9, Subscript out of range on line 310</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    What can I do?

renaatdb

Leave a comment:

• jackpod
    replied
    Originally posted by renaatdb View Post
    Hello,
    Can annyone help me, I have an error

6/04/2009 9:07:59 Database Item Saving Event Alarm Alarm warning
    6/04/2009 9:07:59 Error Delete (EventActions) 2 Error: Can not remove items .....

Thanks
    Renaatdb
    Did you delete an event or a device?, if you go thru your events, you will find one that has no actions, delete that event, the error should go away. I have seen this before and I never had to reload a backup of my database

Leave a comment:

• renaatdb
    replied
    Originally posted by Rupp View Post
    You could try deleting the Event Alarm Alarm warning. Shut down HS are restart and then recreate the event. You are performing daily backups of you entire HomeSeer folder aren't you? There are plenty of free backup utilities available.
    You are performing daily backups of you entire HomeSeer folder aren't you?:
    I ll try i.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    You could try deleting the Event Alarm Alarm warning. Shut down HS are restart and then recreate the event. You are performing daily backups of you entire HomeSeer folder aren't you? There are plenty of free backup utilities available.

Leave a comment:

• renaatdb
    replied
    Originally posted by Rupp View Post
    This indicates a problem with your HomeSeer database. I would recommend loading a recent backup and see if this solves this issue.
    Is there an other solution?

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    This indicates a problem with your HomeSeer database. I would recommend loading a recent backup and see if this solves this issue.

Leave a comment:

• renaatdb
    started a topic Delete error

Delete error

Hello,
    Can annyone help me, I have an error

6/04/2009 9:07:59 Database Item Saving Event Alarm Alarm warning
    6/04/2009 9:07:59 Error Delete (EventActions) 2 Error: Can not remove items .....

Thanks
    Renaatdb
Working...
X