Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotify online music service, someone able to do a plugin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infinite loop in your program --> load on their server --> they buy 2 new servers --> you pay for it

I have also always been wondering about such "warnings". I'm not sure if this can be valid in court.
    --
    stipus

Comment

Originally posted by stipus View Post
      Infinite loop in your program --> load on their server --> they buy 2 new servers --> you pay for it
      Yeah... I hardly think that is possible. If it is, they have a seriously retarded system.

Originally posted by stipus View Post
      I have also always been wondering about such "warnings". I'm not sure if this can be valid in court.
      Have such "warnings" ever been tested? If I use code THEY have made which would happen to "destroy" THEIR system, isn't it THEIR problem?
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Since yesterday also available in Holland.
        I will be great to have a plugin for Spotify

Comment

I haven't had the time to look into this lately. My quick tests gave that it wasn't directly easy to create a .NET version of Spotify...
          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Okay... I have something that works. The sad thing is that since Spotify has not released their new Playlist API yet, I have to write my own playlist manager. It's not alot of work, but it needs to be done in order to use the plugin.

I really don't want to, but there it is. Should I wait for Spotify to get their finger out?

http://github.com/spotify/playlist-api

(And I need to purchase a developer lisence...)
            Last edited by Moskus; June 10, 2010, 05:25 AM.

Comment

This is just to say that I haven't forgotten about this.

I have one plugin that is commanding controlling a Spotify client in the background. However, I can't figure out why my plugin is not able to talk to my aspx page (I get alot or not initialized errors, even I'm 100% sure the objects exists), and without that it's not possible to search, create or play any songs.

You can, however, play and pause the current track...

So I figured I'd get my hands a little dirty, and I looked into the libspotify library. I've found the .NET wrapper for it, but I can't get it to work except for in a console application. This is currently being debugged by the developer so I'm hopefull.

Comment

Check out SpotSeer! It's a Spotify plugin.

Comment

The SpotSeer plugin has been updated!
                  http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=144091

Comment

Working...
                  X