Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone experiencing an issue with devices not updating when you hit ON/OFF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone experiencing an issue with devices not updating when you hit ON/OFF?

Is anyone else experiencing an issue with devices not updating when you hit the ON/OFF button? What I mean is when you hit the on/off button, the page used to refresh immediately and show the device on.

Everything is responding to my on/off request, its just that the webpage doesn't refresh.

Now I have to do a manual refresh in order to get the updated status.

Thanks!
    lazarustx(Rod)

What kind of devices are you controlling? My X10, and Z-Wave devices update when I select on or off on the status page but to be honest I rarily use that page. I generally use either HSTouch or the Touchpad plugins to control my devices.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp,
      I'm controlling Zwave and Virtual Devices.. It fails on Firefox 3.0.10 but appears to work on IE 8. Sigh...

I know, Firefox isn't supported but its what I use....Any suggestions?

Comment

Have you tried using the 'View Page in IE Tab' feature in FF?
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

My icons have not been refreshing for some time unless I refresh the page manually on IE6 & 7.

I originally put this down to a problem with BLIcon, but have since noticed it is all icons not only the ones BLIcon controlles.
          sigpic
          A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

I believe HST can code around this.

I have seen this for a very long time.

If I click on an on or off the action happens but the initiating webpage doesn't reflect the change. HST could delay the web server code for a second or so to allow the other threads to change the device state and update that device's new status before sending the results back to the initiating web browser.

~Bill

Comment

Working...
            X