Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twitter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Twitter

    "HomeSeer is now on Twitter! Subscribe now and you'll receive the latest development news, alerts, sale coupons and tips & tricks on using your HomeSeer system."

    Sure would be nice to have a plugin for twitter (hint, hint)!
    Regards, Bob

    #2
    Originally posted by itanic View Post
    "HomeSeer is now on Twitter! Subscribe now and you'll receive the latest development news, alerts, sale coupons and tips & tricks on using your HomeSeer system."

    Sure would be nice to have a plugin for twitter (hint, hint)!

    Their plate is overflowing now, don't give them anything else to do!!!
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by itanic View Post
      "HomeSeer is now on Twitter! Subscribe now and you'll receive the latest development news, alerts, sale coupons and tips & tricks on using your HomeSeer system."

      Sure would be nice to have a plugin for twitter (hint, hint)!
      There's a oneline script floating around that can post to Twitter. What more would the plugin need to do?
      -Rupp
      sigpic

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        There's a oneline script floating around that can post to Twitter. What more would the plugin need to do?
        True, there is a script but it's rather difficult to set up and use and does not allow for direct tweets and other functions that would be useful. I'm trying to replace hs notifications that I used to e-mail with tweets. Much more user friendly on the receiving end for me and with multiple twitter accounts you can use in many different ways.
        Regards, Bob

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by itanic View Post
          True, there is a script but it's rather difficult to set up and use and does not allow for direct tweets and other functions that would be useful. I'm trying to replace hs notifications that I used to e-mail with tweets. Much more user friendly on the receiving end for me and with multiple twitter accounts you can use in many different ways.
          See the following thread for direct message tweets:

          http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...963#post875963

          Comment

          Working...
          X