X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IKUS
    replied
    Originally posted by itanic View Post
    True, there is a script but it's rather difficult to set up and use and does not allow for direct tweets and other functions that would be useful. I'm trying to replace hs notifications that I used to e-mail with tweets. Much more user friendly on the receiving end for me and with multiple twitter accounts you can use in many different ways.
    See the following thread for direct message tweets:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...963#post875963

Leave a comment:

• itanic
    replied
    Originally posted by Rupp View Post
    There's a oneline script floating around that can post to Twitter. What more would the plugin need to do?
    True, there is a script but it's rather difficult to set up and use and does not allow for direct tweets and other functions that would be useful. I'm trying to replace hs notifications that I used to e-mail with tweets. Much more user friendly on the receiving end for me and with multiple twitter accounts you can use in many different ways.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    "HomeSeer is now on Twitter! Subscribe now and you'll receive the latest development news, alerts, sale coupons and tips & tricks on using your HomeSeer system."

Sure would be nice to have a plugin for twitter (hint, hint)!
    There's a oneline script floating around that can post to Twitter. What more would the plugin need to do?

Leave a comment:

• nightwalker
    replied
    "HomeSeer is now on Twitter! Subscribe now and you'll receive the latest development news, alerts, sale coupons and tips & tricks on using your HomeSeer system."

Their plate is overflowing now, don't give them anything else to do!!!

Leave a comment:

• itanic
    started a topic Twitter

Twitter

Working...
X