NEW RETIVAL SCRIPT or PLUGIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW RETIVAL SCRIPT or PLUGIN

looking for a new retival script or plugin.

What is "retival"? I Binged it and found nothing.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Sounds like some sort of bacteria you drink to keep your body in shape to me.
      sigpic
      A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        What is "retival"? I Binged it and found nothing.
        Rupp,
        That's what you get for using M$ products.
        Google clearly indicates that it is a common misspelling of 'retrieval'. Unfortunately, that doesn't make the original request any clearer to me.

Wayneway,
        Could you be a bit more specific?
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Mike, that being the case, what is he trying to retrieve?

I know, when HS crashes it automatically retrieves the last backup and restarts itself.
          sigpic
          A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Maybe he wants a revival?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
              Rupp,
              That's what you get for using M$ products.
              Google clearly indicates that it is a common misspelling of 'retrieval'. Unfortunately, that doesn't make the original request any clearer to me.

Wayneway,
              Could you be a bit more specific?
              Bing is smarter than that It automatically gave information for retrieval.
              Results are included for retrieval. Show just the results for retival.

Comment

Maybe he wants a revival?
                Well considering he is in America that leaves open a lot of options.

Hey lets not scare him off by taking the piss, common buddy, what is it you are trying to do?

Hey Rupp I thought you were on holiday or something having missed this post.

Just a bit of fun.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs;875369
                  Hey Rupp I thought you were on holiday or something having missed [URL="http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=136339"
                  this post[/URL].

Just a bit of fun.
                  Nope! Just in a good mood

Comment

Nope! Just in a good mood
                    Neat reply Sir, considering the majority will not have a clue what we are talking about.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
                      Neat reply Sir, considering the majority will not have a clue what we are talking about.
                      Is that not normal for you Gogs
                      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                        Is that not normal for you Gogs
                        Sir, I withdraw my subscription immediately.

What a pity us old farts have taken up this space and, remind me Jon, if you can remember, what the original question was.
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought it was something to to with RETI - VAL , however I'm not sure why you would need a script for that? I retreat before this thread goes down hill further!
                          Jon

Comment

news script

gentlemen this the is script i'am looking for. i use this in HS 1.7,years ago but dont work with HS 2.3.I would love to use it again.if there is a update of this script please post it. thanks.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Probably the biggest reason it doesn't work is that the links, for instance, http://news.yahoo.com/tx/wl/index.html (world news) don't seem to exist any longer.
                              Seems to have changed to http://news.yahoo.com/world

If you change the strExt strings in the script accordingly and the URL string from
                              strNews = hs.GetURL("dailynews.yahoo.com","/tx/" & strExt & "/index.html", False, 80)
                              to
                              strNews = hs.GetURL("news.yahoo.com","/" & strExt, False, 80)

it just may get you started.
                              I'm not sure but it's a good bet the format of the pages has changed as well so the section of code after " 'filter and report " likely isn't going to produce the expected results either.

Sure we can't talk you into a good ol' fashioned revival?
                              Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Working...
                              X