LM15A Module - Solved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LM15A Module - Solved

I am trying to initialize an LM15A ScrewIn module. I am using an HR12A wireliess controller and a TM751 Transceiver. I tried pluging in the module into a wall outlet and the transceiver in the other socket. I then went throught the procedure to set a code by entering it 3 times in a row, but the moduleis not being set.

Has anyone used this module and knkwos how to set it with the mentioned equipment.

Thanks

CRKennon

It's been a long time since I used either of those devices but it sounds like you're doing it right, as long as you've set the transmitter correctly to send the desired address to the socket rocket. Are you sure there is communication between the transceiver and the device?
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

You need to send the "On" command to the HC/DC three times at one second intervals within 30 seconds of applying power to the LM15.
      One good way to do this would be to set up a one time event in HS and run the following as a txt script (Change A1 to your desired code):

sub main()
      hs.ExecX10 "A1","On"
      hs.waitsecs 1
      hs.ExecX10 "A1","On"
      hs.waitsecs 1
      hs.ExecX10 "A1","On"
      hs.waitsecs 1
      end Sub

You may want to ensure that no other X10 signals get sent in the meantime.

Another way would be to use a mc460 or similar X10 controller or even a remote set to the code you want. That way you can temporarily shut down HS while you program the device.
      Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. I created a macro in HS2 as suggested and used it to initialize the LM15A and it worked.

Comment

Working...
        X