Schlage door locks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schlage door locks?

I noticed that the Schlage door locks are out of stock in the online store and was wondering what the difference was between the ones homeseer sells and the ones sold at Lowes? They both seem to be ZWave compliant???
    ________
    IRISH COOKING
    Last edited by Jerry Coleman; May 15, 2011, 11:17 PM.

This message from Rick Tinker explains a lot about the current situation http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=99

When I ordered my lock from HST a few weeks ago, it was backordered, but they got it shipped out in just over a week. My advice, for what it is worth, is to either wait, or go ahead and order from HST, since HS support is not ready yet anyway.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Coleman View Post
      I noticed that the Schlage door locks are out of stock in the online store and was wondering what the difference was between the ones homeseer sells and the ones sold at Lowes? They both seem to be ZWave compliant???
      We *dramatically* underestimated the demand for these locks and ran out almost immediately. Normally, that wouldn't be a huge problem except that Schlage lead times for fullfillment are about 3 weeks (OUCH!). We do have an order on the way to us and we'll have it next week. If you can wait a few days, we should have what you need. Sorry for the inconvenience...

EDIT - For what it's worth, all the locks we sell have the very latest firmware. Early shipments have an older Schlage firmware which is reportedly causing some problems with some installs.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Mark,

Is they a way to check the firmware in the locks?
        ________
        WELLBUTRIN LAWSUIT INFO
        Last edited by Jerry Coleman; May 15, 2011, 11:17 PM.

Comment

How about the Thermostats? Any chance they will be in before too long?

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
            We *dramatically* underestimated the demand for these locks and ran out almost immediately. Normally, that wouldn't be a huge problem except that Schlage lead times for fullfillment are about 3 weeks (OUCH!). We do have an order on the way to us and we'll have it next week. If you can wait a few days, we should have what you need. Sorry for the inconvenience...

EDIT - For what it's worth, all the locks we sell have the very latest firmware. Early shipments have an older Schlage firmware which is reportedly causing some problems with some installs.
            Hmm, after all the interest shown in the forums, and the discount better than most anywhere you can find, plus purchased directly supporting HST, I'm shocked you guys were surprised at the demand....

I look forward to the complete integration into the home. They have already increased WAF
            huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

Working...
            X