Speaker Disconnecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaker Disconnecting

Hi, I'm a quadriplegic man and I use voice recognition to control pretty much everything in my environment. I've been HAL2000 for 8 years, but have been trialing HomeSeer2 for 2 weeks and will probably be switching at the end of my trial.

My only problem so far is that on two separate occasions the Speaker application has become disconnected from HomeSeer, which is a bad thing to happen if in the middle of the night when I haven't turned off my lights and TV.

Both times it happened while I was talking to Homeseer, is it possible that it misinterpreted my command? Is it even possible to disconnect Speaker via voice? If so, can that command be turned off?

Or can I possibly create a script that monitors the Speaker connection and turns it back on if it happens again?

Here's the log:
    Code:
    7/26/2009 3:31:02 AM ~!~Info~!~Remote Speaker Client disconnected from 127.0.0.1
    7/26/2009 3:31:02 AM ~!~Info~!~Speaker Client speech recognition stopped

Comment

Welcome to the HomeSeer message board. If your network connection drops this can happen. The HomeSeer developers have been working on this and have released a beta version last week that may help with this. See the beta forum for a link to this version.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
      X