Cm-15a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cm-15a

I recently had to change to a CM-15A as my CM-11 got hit by an electrical jolt, I down loaded the required drivers for the USB controller, as per the HS updater, and then the HS plug-in, now I am having trouble getting my devices to dim properly.

I just noticed tonight the outside door light, an older X-10 push button switch, came on to full brightness, dimmed down to where I have it set in the event, then came right back up to full brightness ??

Obviously I am "corn fused" as to exactly how the CM-15A works. Some of my devices dim as before, some don't ??

Any takers on what I am doing wrong !!

Thanks for any help possible ,,,

Are you running the latest version of the plugin from the updater?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I believe so Rupp, I went to the updater first when I knew I was going to have to switch to the CM-15A and read the blurp where it said to load the drivers first, then when I got the CM-15A I loaded the drivers, then the plug-in from HS updater, & that is where I am now.

I know from reading the board that there was no support for the CM-15A when it first came out, but most of those post where a few years old, and I saw the part where HS was going to give it some support. I also disabled the plug-in for the CM11 that I had, but I am not sure how to remove it ?

Thanks for you time

Comment

Working...
      X