Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aeon Z-Stick and Intermatic HA07 as Secondary Controller ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeon Z-Stick and Intermatic HA07 as Secondary Controller ?

Does anyone know how to get the HA07 running as a secondary controller for the Z-Stick ?
    I was able to get the All On/All Off working on the HA07 but not the individual on/off working.

Ok, I figured it out. You To put the Aeon in include mode, just unplug it from your USB port and hit the button once. Then follow the instructions for "Replicating the Network and Channel Settings" for a Secondary Controller from pages 28-29 of the HA07 manual. These are, hold Include for 5 seconds (Copy will flash). Release Include and press and release Channel 1 OFF/DIM. Now your all on and all off should work. After that you will need to follow the instructions on pages 16-17 on "Associating Modules to Channels". This means that you hold the ON/OFF of the channel that you want to assign a module to and then press and hold Include and then set the desired light level of the module by hitting the Program button.
    Last edited by st8ofmi9d; March 12, 2010, 07:39 PM. Reason: An answer!

Comment

HA09 works too

Found this thread while searching for an answer, so for the benefit of anyone else searching, thought I would add that st8ofmi9d's process works for the Intermatic HA09 controller as well. To summarize:

Join network:
      1. Click the button on Aeon Z-stick to put in inclusion mode
      2. Hold include button on HA09 until both lights flash
      3. Press channel 1 OFF and wait for blinking to stop (it's transferring device information) then solid green light for 2 secs
      4. Put Z-Stick back in PC

Associate devices:
      5. Press ON & OFF on HA09 channel you want to program until lights blink
      6. Hold INCLUDE button while operating zwave switch you want to associate with. If it is a dimmer, set to the light level you want the ON button to default to.

This is working great for me so far. I just wish the ON button would go to the last used dim setting instead of being tied to whatever it was when you associate. Holding ON/OFF does let you adjust dim, so I can live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by joshljoshl View Post
        This is working great for me so far. I just wish the ON button would go to the last used dim setting instead of being tied to whatever it was when you associate. Holding ON/OFF does let you adjust dim, so I can live with that.
        Thanks for adding. I have an HA-09 as well but never got around to using it.

Now that this thread is revived, maybe I can get an answer to a question that I have. Is there a way to eliminate the "Associating Modules to Channels" section if one wants to have multiple remotes configured exactly the same way. I have three HA-07s and to associate each of my `30 Z-wave modules with each of those remotes is a very time consuming thing that I have not bothered to do.

Comment

Working...
        X