New and Lean HS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New and Lean HS2

As a newbie I just got my HS2 software, how do I get rid of all unwanted SPEAKER CLIENT and other apps and plugins?

Welcome to the HomeSeer forum. Let the search link be your friend and you will find a ton of information. To disable the speaker application look for a line in your startup.txt file like this and comment it out ie
    'hs.Launch hs.GetAppPath & "\Speaker.exe","","",0

The startup.txt is located in your c:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\Scripts directory.

What other "things" do you want to disable?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks!

That did it, thanks! I'm just getting started so I'll post any further headaches here. This is nice to get answers right away!

Comment

Hello Time, and welcome to the forum. Yeah, Rupp is the best automatic respond bot any forum has! We are so glad to have him here! (No offense Greg LOL)
        One note about the search here - It's better to use Google when you search this forum as the search function doesn't have "and".
        Jon00 also made a little asp page that do the search from HS.

Comment

or if you don't want to use/can't find Jon00's search page, just search google with

site:board.homeseer.com search words here

Welcome!
          Plugins:
          BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Czechmarty View Post
            Jon00 also made a little asp page that do the search from HS.
            You can find it here.
            Jon

Comment

Working...
            X