Events fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events fields

Would it be possible to extend the fields in Events settings?
    For example when I select SPEAK action, I have only 37characters field. That is absolutely useless. Nowadays we have monitors with astronomical resolutions and yet we have a single line few characters long to type our info.
    That should be very easy fix. Longer fields and multiple lines. Any problem with that???

Cheers
    Marty

You do know you can continue typing in that field right?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      You do know you can continue typing in that field right?
      C'mon Rupp, give me at least some credit!

Comment

Just wanted to make sure.

Comment

LOL!
          Now seriously, how difficult would be for HS guys to make that field (or fields) bigger?

Marty

Comment

Rupp, do you think you can nudge Rich about this? He is now releasing new betas almost on daily basis. It's no functionality change, just extending the cells/fields. PLEASE?

Comment

Is this thing ON???????????????

Comment

Why no, no it's not.

I have a feeling after they finally got the IPhone app going everybody left town on vacation.
                Marty
                ------
                XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
                Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

I beleive this needs to be put in as a feature request if you feel this is really needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                    I beleive this needs to be put in as a feature request if you feel this is really needed.
                    Where can I do that Rupp? I looked on HS website I couldn't find any feature request links (but to be honest - I didn't have my share of coffee this morning yet, so bare with me ).
                    Thanks for the help
                    Marty

Comment

Never mind, I found the thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X