What are you getting for Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you getting for Christmas?

I want the RFXCom dual receiver but I'm not sure I've been that good.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Santa says ask for the one with the ethernet port
    Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      I want the RFXCom dual receiver but I'm not sure I've been that good.
      I'm sure you have!

Santa's already visited me. He brought a RFXmitter.
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

yeah mrs claus aint too happy right now... well she isnt fuming yet..
        new case, mobo, cpu, memory, drives - building a new hs box running whs
        serial adapter (either 6 port pci or 8 port rack edgeport)
        ecm-1240 to monitor my electricty (want to get 2 but 1 maybe only one in budget)
        ha20c (just 1 for now to test) - never knew the 23890w hum and wife cant tollerate it in the powder room so have go to z-wave there

looking at a 1x pci-e cctv dvr card from ebay as I would like to do 4 cameras..... but that is just a if I have been naughty or nice

santa is definitely bringing me... left4dead 2 and call of duty modern warfare 2 both for PC (360 died 5 months ago) but I still game with friends on tuesday nights...

yeah i think that does it for now.... oh attempting to get a paintball marker too.....went first time this year and had a blast
        HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Santa stole money from my bank account and gave me an early gift

Onkyo TX-NR807
          It's playing Pandora radio to me as we speak.
          3 zones, ethernet or serial controllable are the parts that makes me the most happy.

If only Santa could bring me a new projector or a matrix audio switch with volume control without stealing from my account this time.

Dear Santa,

This year I would like to trade some of my old junky stuff you've given me in the past for newer shinier stuff that works better with homeseer
          Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Mrs. Clause bought me a 2TB drive for $115. Now I can consolidate all my movies from the USB drives back INTO the server.

Also been playing with TVersity...streaming to my PPC over the air. Pretty cool! I've been tempted to play with Another program, but it required WHS or Vista Media Center...Since I'm happy with Win2k3 Server (at the moment), I think I'll stick with TVersity.

I just wish my Mobo supported a dual core processor. All I can get in there is a hyper threaded processor (Pentium 4 Extreme Edition 3.4GHz). If I KNEW for CERTAIN that this would allow me to transcode a movie, without impacting HS on the server, I'd jump on it RIGHT now. BUT...As long as I've ASKED Tversity to transcode when I'm sleeping, then just stream it later, this tends to work out decent at the moment.

--Dan
            Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Originally posted by drozwood90 View Post
              Mrs. Clause bought me a 2TB drive for $115.
              can you tell me which elf provides these at this price???
              HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Tele,

Got it at Dell. I had posted it under the deals category at CocoonTech.

http://www.cocoontech.com/forums/ind...opic=15011&hl=

Looks like according to SIC0048 and Mustangcoupe, the deal is over with...

Sorry man!

--Dan
                Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Bitwise BC-4 on my good boy list..
                  Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

I'm hoping for a gigabit switch, gigabit usb nic for Alfred, and a stronger wifi access point to plug into it.

now that i have so many hstouch clients running on pcs and laptops that are able to stream our dvd collection, tv, etc...the wireless network chokes, and the router i have only has 4 ports, zero available, so i'm thinking it's time for an upgrade
                    Plugins:
                    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Working...
                    X