Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compose PLC Fan Controller in X10 Compatibility mode question

For anyone with the Compose PLC Fan Switch in X10 compatibility mode -

Does this switch support 2-way status in compatibility mode? How do you setup this mode?

It does support 2 way but I programmed mine about 4 years ago and it took me forever to program it. Maybe try searching for the device here on the message board and the posts are still around.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks, I found it. The switch must be in 'CI' mode to transmit it's status change if you turn it on/off locally.

To enable CI mode:

Turn the switch off.
      Hold the set button for approx 10 seconds
      After 10 seconds the current mode will be displayed by the left (green) LEDs
      Press up or down to change mode (while continuing to hold SET)
      CI mode is the top 2 LEDs ON

I've confirmed it transmits it status in this mode.

Comment

I wish these were still available.

Comment

Automated Outlet still has them in stock, I just purchased 2 more since they were discontinued. Pricey, but the only rock solid X-10 fan control solution I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by mterry63 View Post
            Automated Outlet still has them in stock, I just purchased 2 more since they were discontinued. Pricey, but the only rock solid X-10 fan control solution I know of.
            Thanks for the update. Are they listed on their web page?

Comment

I can't find them. Do you have a link?

Comment

Here is the link I get from CCWHISPLC in the search box.

http://www.automatedoutlet.com/Brows...arch=CCWHISPLC

You can save $15 today and tomorrow with a coupon code shown on this page.

Comment

Working...
                X