Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olbrit
    replied
    Swapped out batteries, reconfigured wake time, reset association, rescanned and re-optimized x4. Works great now, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Olbrit
    replied
    I have a Zwave HM-DW001 door sensor and it has been working fine for 3 weeks since I first installed it, but the battery level has now started to 'flap' from 90% to 100% and back again regularly. Has anyone else seen this and knows how to fix it (other than a reload, rescan, etc)? I have HS email me everytime there's a value or status change. Thanks. Simon
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Yes the door and window sensors report battery levels. There are new Z-Wave devices being added all the time. Just recently the new Schlage door locks were added as well as a temp and humidity sensors. It will take a while to catch up with a technology as old as X10 though.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Door switch sensor + other sensors??

Door switch sensor + other sensors??

I went with the Z-wave (and even Homeseer) because of the Multi-sensor. Now I'm looking for a door sensor and there seems to be only two on the market for ZW. Question is (cuz there very little info) are either / both "supervised"; i.e., will I be notified if the battery dies? If not, what happens, the burglar just walks in??

Also, is Z-Wave a declining technology? There seems to be very little on the market to support it compared to like X-10. For example, I can't seem to find a low-voltage input sensor. A totally obvious device. Anybody suggest a good source? Google isn't helping impress will many products out there....

Thanks,
    Tahl
Working...
X