Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS2 Pro and WGL W800 Add in

Newbie alert.

Just joined the HS user ranks and beginning to migrate my automation needs from the free Premise. I have very modest needs at this point to obtain the same functionality as I had with Premise. Looking forward to taking part with this community and greatly expanding my automation needs.

I have a w800 receiver for Ds10 and other motion sensors. I purchased the Pro version and it states that the add ins for the WGL products are included in the price. I cannot seem to find them on the updater page. Only the RFX and ACRF add ins are noted which are fee based.

Can someone help me with finding the appropriate add in.

Thanks for the assistance in advance.

I believe HST only has plugins for the Rain8 series of products. The W800 is supported by ACRF (paid) and xapmcsRF (free). I'm not certain if RFXCOM plugin supports it.

Comment

Can someone confirm this please? I purchased the pro version in part based on the availability of this add in. The comparison chart clearly shows the WGL product line add in as being included.

Thanks

http://store.homeseer.com/store/Home...son-W13C5.aspx

Comment

The WGL products that are linked to the WGL text are included except the third party plugins. HomeSeer Pro only includes HomeSeer plugins not 3rd party plugins. HomeSeer doesn't have a plugin for the W800.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

This is disappointing, if not frustrating, as I purposely purchased the Pro version such that I would not have any additional costs based on my current configuration and equipment and still allow me to expand functionality. Is the xap install fairly straight forward such that I will stick with HSpro and does it provide integration of X10 units within homeseer using my W800?

For what its worth now - the attached link clearly states that the WGL product add ins are included

http://store.homeseer.com/store/Home...son-W13C5.aspx

Comment

Working...
          X